Juice Pulp (from juicing 1 lb carrots and apples, shown here)
1/4 to 1/2 cup oats or corn meal (I only use organic corn products, so that's what's in these)
3 TBS Chicken Bones (cooked and mashed, from my own bone broth)
- Combine all ingredients and mix together well.
- Form into mini balls approx 1/2 inch diameter
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees F for 15 - 20 minutes
- Finish in dehydrator for final crunch and to keep longer for storage. (optional)
- Skip the egg and the oven and instead dehydrate ONLY - this is my favorite way actually and how I prepare treats most often by substituting the egg with nutbutters.
- Could make into small disc instead of balls
- Substitute green juice pulp from lettuces/apples and dehydrate ONLY