|Photo shows 1/2 serving.|
- 1/8 cup cashews (soaked)
- 1/2 cup almonds (soaked)
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup broccoli (or zucchini)
- 1/2 cup green onions
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 TBS Tahini
- 1/4 - 1/8 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 - 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp celery seeds
- dash of cinnamon
- 1 TBS tapioca or coconut flour
- 1 TBS coconut oil
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and grease lightly with coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 375 (convection oven works well)
- Grind all ingredients except for coconut flour and coconut oil in a food processor until it has a "grain-like" consistency.
- Form into balls and flatten onto baking sheet.
- Bake 15 - 20 minutes, flip and bake for whatever time remains until you have cooked the patties for about 30 minutes total.
Makes 12 patties total, serving size 6 patties.
Serve with a huge salad and Mediterranean dressing.
- You can add an egg to replace the coconut flour (or use both) just like most Falafel recipes use. It will still be grain free and vegetarian...just not vegan.
- I will post the salad and dressing combination soon.